The Bunya Mountains Tavern has six motel-style units available, with the serene surrounds of the National Park at your doorstep.
The contemporary Bunya Mountains accommodation provides a comfortable alternative for those seeking convenience and style. Our motel units are located immediately adjacent to the Bunya Mountains National Park, and just metres from the walking tracks departing Dandabah Village.
Seasonal rates apply – book early to ensure you secure your preferred holiday stay.
Accommodation terms and conditions
All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST. Transactions may appear as Dandabah Investments Pty Ltd.
By booking holiday accommodation with the Bunya Mountains Tavern you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions. The terms and conditions are correct at time of printing.
1. Full payment must be made at the time of booking or your booking will be deemed as not proceeding.
2. Keys to the accommodation with not be available unless payment is received in full.
3. Some holiday accommodation or bookings may have additional conditions, which must be abided by during your stay.
4. CHECK IN TIME: 2.00PM CHECK OUT: 10.00AM Unless prior arrangements are made with the agent failure to abide by the above may incur extra charges.
5. If on arrival your accommodation has not been cleaned or there are other items that need attention please contact the office immediately so we can attend to same. If maintenance is required access must be granted at the first available opportunity during your stay to rectify the issue. Our policy is that we reserve the right to rectify any issue and that no refund or relocation is allowed.
6. The guest who made the booking must stay at the property and will be held responsible for the conduct of all other guests. Only the stated number of guests on the booking form will be allowed.
7. The premises are let for holiday purposes only. The use of the property for a function, party or like gathering is strictly prohibited. Should it come to our attention that the above has been breached we reserve the right to cancel the booking, refuse key collection or evict the occupants.
8. Any breakages, damages or lost keys are to be paid for by the guest – in the event that a key is a security keys the changing of locks to the holiday property may be required and will be at the guests cost.
9. Animals, other than approved service animals, are not allowed inside or on the property.
10. All holiday accommodation is smoke free inside the property.
11. In the event that the holiday accommodation is offered for sale the guests agrees to allow the owner or their agent access for inspections with prospective purchasers by appointment.
12. No responsibility is taken for guests personal property. The owners insurance does not cover guests personal possessions guest personal travel insurance does.
13. Furniture and furnishing are not be re-arranged or taken outside during your stay and must be in their original position upon departure.
14. The holiday accommodation and grounds must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Failure to do so may incur a fee from the cleaners calculated on the extra number of hours taken to rectify.
15. No open fires are permitted. Guests agree to accept due care and responsibility to keep their fire door closed.
16. In the event of you cancelling your booking:
within seven (7) days of the commencement of the booking, the payment is non-refundable unless the holiday accommodation is re-booked for the same dates and tariff.
outside seven (7) days of the commencement of the booking, a refund will be provided. Changes and cancellations must be in writing by the guest who made the booking.
Accommodation booking marketing and privacy
17. Your private information is used by Dandabah Investments Pty Ltd trading as the Bunya Mountains Tavern for activities you undertake while a guest at our facility. (including associated eating facilities and the general store). The Bunya Mountains Tavern may from time to time communicate with you by email to advise you of special offers or events that may interest you in the future if you indicate this at the time of booking your accommodation.